The Player Development Fund is a Collective operated out of Knoxville, TN, exclusively created for the vast majority of UT athletes and operates to:
- PROVIDE safe, compliant NIL payments/deals DIRECTLY to the VAST MAJORITY of UT athletes in a professional manner.
- Help RETAIN UT athletes at risk of transferring during the upcoming Spring, 2023 NCAA Transfer Portals.
- SERVE UT Athletes and help PREPARE them for life by providing a number of services, including:
- Brand management education and training;
- Job fairs;
- Career development assistance;
- Philanthropic opportunities; and
- Mentoring Program designed to help UT Athletes make lasting connections with and be directly mentored by leaders and business owners throughout the region.
- EDUCATE and INFORM UT athletes, parents and fans about NIL. and
- Bring UT athletes and fans together to CONNECT in a real way!
The Player Development Fund is designed to put MORE money into UT athletes’ pockets! 90% of your contribution goes directly to UT athletes! Help us in our mission to make sure EVERY UT athlete gets paid for NIL! Contribute now!